Eggheads: Eggdrop v1.8.3
simple at eggheads.org
Fri Feb 9 00:33:17 UTC 2018
We are happy to announce that 1.8.3rc2 did not turn up any bugs relating
1.8.3, so it is now *STABLE*.
Eggdrop v1.8.3 contains:
- 1.8.3 contains bugfixes related to SSL/TLS and botnets in particular
- Backwards-compatible syntax change to the addbot command (dcc and Tcl)
to restore sanity when dealing with IPv6 addresses.
- A new .resetconsole dcc command was added to reset your console flags
to the defaults.
- Simplified botnet debugging, with the console modes +h/+g showing
outgoing and incoming botnet raw traffic respectively.
- Significant work on many botnet features and bugs, to include
additional granularity in botnet traffic console flags, improved logging,
and some issues with SSL handshakes.
- Additional error/sanity checks for user inputs with various commands
If any part of this particular release today seems rushed, blame Geo- his
wife started nagging him halfway through that she was "going into labor" or
something silly like that. Like a true egghead, he had his priorities
straight and finished the release first. Congrats on the new child, and
apologies to his wife!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eggheads