Eggheads: Eggdrop v1.8.2 release candidate 1
simple at eggheads.org
Fri Jul 7 15:14:13 UTC 2017
We are happy to announce the first release candidate of Eggdrop 1.8.2!
The major changes are:
- CBC mode option for blowfish (only relevant for Tcl scripts, thanks
to Cizzle for the significant patch)
- Starting Eggdrop with -nt gives full access on the terminal now to
- Eggdrop won't quit with the error message "CAN'T WRITE TO TEMP DIR"
anymore (temp dir is optional for filesys/transfer mod)
- The Tcl command getuser can now retrieve a list of key/value pairs
to get all settings for a user
- Portuguese language file added (thanks TheMythPT)
See the NEWS file for a rough overview of what changed, potential
incompatibilities and upgrade instructions. Or doc/Changes1.8 for a
full list of changes.
This is a RELEASE CANDIDATE, so we highly appreciate any testing and
bug reporting we can get. You can expect a follow-up release candidate
if necessary soon, or the final release of this version.
Please report bugs by visiting us on #eggdrop on the Freenode IRC
Network or by using https://github.com/eggheads/eggdrop/issues.
Eggheads Development Team
* Eggdrop v1.8.2rc1:
* Signature: http://ftp.eggheads.org/pub/eggdrop/source/1.8/eggdrop-1.8.2rc1.tar.gz.asc
PGP key: https://www.eggheads.org/gpg/eggheads.pub
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eggheads