Eggheads: Tcl Archive re-opened! www.tcl-archive.org

Geo geo at eggheads.org
Sat Aug 5 17:05:59 UTC 2017

As you might have noticed, the egghelp.org Tcl script archive has not been
accepting new submissions for the past several years. The egghelp forum
still hosts script releases, but the egghelp Tcl script archive has always
been the most popular resource to search for Eggdrop Tcl scripts. We are
proud to announce that after this slight hiatus, the egghelp archive will be
replaced with one that is open for NEW SUBMISSIONS!

slennox, the long-standing owner of the site, unfortunately notified us a
while ago that he does not have the time to maintain the original
egghelp.org anymore. We would like to express our heartfelt appreciation to
him for hosting undoubtedly the most important third party Eggdrop resource
site for well over a decade. It is certainly a major reason why Eggdrop is
still so popular today. Even without recent script additions, egghelp.org
still remains the most popular resource for instructions, Tcl scripts and
modules, and the most active Eggdrop forum we can find.

With that, we also want to thank slennox for his full support in
transitioning the resources, the forum and the Tcl archive to a new
maintainer, Richard. Richard has been administrating the egghelp.org forum
for several months now, and we are very excited to announce that he has
finished rewriting the Tcl archive for full use! It is live at
tclarchive.org, hosts all the old scripts of egghelp.org (thanks to slennox
for providing them), and accepts NEW SUBMISSIONS! Links on Eggheads and
Egghelp will both be updated to redirect to tcl-archive.org shortly.

So head over there, upload your scripts and browse the existing content :)