Eggheads: Weird Behavior . commands not working

Dustin Lennon demonicpagan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 17:18:39 CST 2011

It could be any number of scripts that alter the core functionality of
eggdrop. I don't know of any specifics off the top of my head.

-Demonicpagan

On 9/29/2011 5:27 PM, Support Admin wrote:
> I dont know of any scripts that I am running.  Ill check but I dont
> know of any.  Do you have any ideas of a script that may cause this?
>
> At 06:23 PM 9/29/2011, you wrote:
>> It may very well may be a script you are running causing your issues
>>
>> -Demonicpagan
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Sep 29, 2011, at 5:16 PM, Support Admin<support at pczero.net>  wrote:
>>
>>> Anyone have a guess at what is causing this issue for either of
>> us?  The bot had been running fine and working like a champ.  No
>> idea if it a bot setting, a server setting, a local router setting,
>> or something else.

for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could
be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete,
or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for
any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise
as a result of e-mail transmission.