Eggheads: Eggdrop 1.6.21 Release Candidate 1

Jonathan Rudolph simple at eggheads.org
Mon Oct 3 20:25:42 CST 2011

We've pre-released 1.6.21. See the official post here:
http://www.eggheads.org/news/2011/10/03/40.

1.6.21 will be the last 1.6 release of Eggdrop, unless we have a really
compelling reason to do so.

Our main focus after the final release will be on 1.8, which is coming along
nicely!  You can find the 1.8 source at http://www.eggheads.org/devel/.

Also, we haven't officially announced anything about this before, but we are
using a new bug/ticket system called Trac. You can find it at
http://trac.eggheads.org/.

Please try the release candidate code. If you don't, you will be attacked by
rabid badgers, wombats, and will be Rickrolled. You have been warned!

simple
Undernet #eggdrop
simple at eggheads.org