Eggheads: Can't get Eggdrop up and running, missing some configuration

Mark Veenstra belgie at markinthedark.nl
Thu Mar 6 08:58:40 CST 2008

Password is set now. When I telnet to the bot and login with the owners
pass, I can do much more then before. But when I try the .chanset
command like posted before I get an 'invalid':

==========================
..chanset #minihouse need-key {putquick "JOIN #minihouse pass"}
Successfully set modes { need-key { {putquick "JOIN #minihouse
pass"} } } on #minihouse.
[15:54] #markdark# chanset #minihouse need-key { {putquick "JOIN
#minihouse pass"} }
[15:55] Tcl error in script for 'need-key':
[15:55] invalid command name "putquick "JOIN #minihouse pass""

Thanks so far. Anyone any ideas why the invalid comes? And is it
possible to add the channel key in the configuration so that the next
time I restart the bot, the bot automatically signes into the channel
with the key?

Mark

Op donderdag 06-03-2008 om 15:50 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Mark
Veenstra: