Eggheads: Can't get Eggdrop up and running, missing some configuration

Mark Veenstra belgie at markinthedark.nl
Thu Mar 6 08:50:14 CST 2008

Hi,

I think I see what I am doing wrong. Listen up:

In the eggdrop.conf I have set the owner to to user "markdark". When I
did telnet the first time it said: Type 'NEW' if you are new. So I typed
NEW. When I tried to enter the username "markdark" it said it is already
token. So I choosed to use the name "mark" with a password. But this is
not the owner. When I try to login with telnet with the username
"markdark" it says you need to set a password. How do i do this?

Mark

Op donderdag 06-03-2008 om 15:44 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Mark
Veenstra: