Eggheads: Can't get Eggdrop up and running, missing some configuration

Mark Veenstra belgie at markinthedark.nl
Thu Mar 6 07:43:15 CST 2008

Felix,

I am sorry, but where do you want me to do the command:
..chanset #channel need-key {putquick "JOIN #channel key"}

You said I had to do this on the partyline, but what does that mean?
When I am in a private chat of the bot, and I type the command, the bot
doesn't do anything

Mark

Op donderdag 06-03-2008 om 12:12 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Felix
Kunsmann: