Eggheads: Can't get Eggdrop up and running,missing some configuration

Theodorou Kyriakos theoalu at cytanet.com.cy
Thu Mar 6 05:44:59 CST 2008

# You MUST remove this line for your bot to start. This has been added to
# prevent you from starting up a bot that is not fully configured. Bots
# that have not been fully configured may join the wrong IRC network, the
# wrong channels, or generally do things that you do not want. Please make
# sure that you have double-checked every setting. There's also a similar
line
# lower down, just to make sure you're reading :)
die "Please make sure you edit your config file completely."

  _____