Eggheads: Can't get Eggdrop up and running, missing some configuration

Mark Veenstra belgie at markinthedark.nl
Thu Mar 6 05:09:34 CST 2008

Felix,

Thanks. I edited this and the bot is up and running in one channel. But
I don't see the bot in the channel that is password protected. In the
example configuration I can't find any help about how to add the bot in
a password protected channel. How do I do this?

The second problem I run into is that when I typ '/msg botname hello'
the bot doesn't say anything. It should set me as an owner I thought
when I do this?

Mark

Op donderdag 06-03-2008 om 11:51 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Felix
Kunsmann: