Eggheads: DCC chat idle timeout, and random 'info' line

John Enterkin jenterkin at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 22:42:30 CST 2007

1)  Is there any setting which can prevent current eggdrop from timing out
and closing DCC chat that becomes idle, or must I edit source?  I would like
to open a chat and have it simply sit there open till I close it regardless
of activity.

2) Has anyone made a script that replaces and enhances the functionality of
the built in 'info' line?  I would like that users are able to store a
collection of info lines, from which eggdrop would choose at random to
display when they join the channel.