Eggheads: * Unable to resolve local host

soraver soraver at dotteam.gr
Sun Jul 22 12:10:58 CST 2007

"* Unable to resolve local host"
try with the ip 127.0.0.1 and not the "localhost" word.

about your password, are you sure it doesnt crush and rerun with the -m
flag? The -m is to be run once in order to create the userfile. Try to
run the bot with the -nt flags and then try to connect to it. This way
you will be able to see the error it has :)