Eggheads: eggdrop1.6.18 compiling problem

Joker Joker at alwicom.net
Sat Sep 9 16:57:22 CST 2006

Yes i did, but i found the problem i applyed the
eggdrop-1.6.18-ssl.patch since i need that
to make bot join linknet, was also this patch that caused the prb,
the patch seems to work
fine on linux machine but wont make eggdrop compile on this freebsd
one, so i had to downgrade
to the old 1.6.17 were the ssl patch for it also works fine.