Eggheads: Many warnings while compiling

Derek Kuliński takeda at takeda.tk
Fri Nov 10 15:44:57 CST 2006

Hello Hielke,

> I think we all have those warnings, they are just warnings your
> compilation does finish. I have altered my source tarball so I don't
> get these warnings but the alterations do not affect the eggdrop in a
> positive or negative way...

Well, warnings are pretty much errors, with the exception that they
most often aren't serious, ad the compiler tries to fix them by itself
(sometimes it does good job, sometimes don't).

There shouldn't be any warnings while compiling, if you fixed that
issue, maybe you would want to submit a patch to patches at eggheads.org?

I think eggheads needs more people who are actively using eggdrop, and
are willing to contribute.
 Derek                            mailto:takeda at takeda.tk
CCNA, SCSA, SCNA, LPIC, MCP certified
http://www.takeda.tk

I've got a mind like a.. a.. what's that thing called?