Eggheads: Eggdrop memory usage (an aside)

Jima jima at beer.tclug.org
Mon Jun 26 10:08:19 CST 2006

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006, Borek Lupomesky wrote:
>   I am running 1.6.17 on FC3, by the way.

  As an aside, FWIW, eggdrop was approved last week for submission to
Fedora Extras.  We're currently waiting on CVS branching and
building/upload, but it should be out shortly for FC4/FC5/rawhide.  (The
maintainer didn't make a branch request for FC3, sadly; I'm considering
asking them to extend it.)
  Not directly relevant to the question at hand, but it may simplify
debugging in the future (I hope).

      Jima