Eggheads: Eggdrop constantly getting ping timeout

Hielke Hoeve hielke.hoeve at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 15:20:19 CST 2005

did you set any firewall things or NAT stuff on either server that you didnt
set on the other. did not install certain packages that offer network
service to applications? the gcc version shouldnt matter I have that debian
gcc compiler version as well. sounds like you have not installed/configured
something.