Eggheads: Eggdrop constantly getting ping timeout

"M. Tolga Özses" mtozses at sabanciuniv.edu
Mon Jun 6 05:47:30 CST 2005

Hello. I can't get eggdrop to connect to DALnet or unrealircd on ubuntu
or freebsd. the very same config file works on redhat though, and I can
connect it to everywhere. Any ideas why? Ubuntu machine's gcc version is
3.3.5 (Debian 1:3.3.5-8ubuntu2), and redhat machine's gcc version is
3.2.2 20030222 (Red Hat Linux 3.2.2-5). I can give you any other
information you want. I also put my eggdrop.conf up at
http://www.kunduz.org/~kabuto/eggdrop.conf. I'd appreciate if you could
take a look at it and tell me what's wrong.

Regards,

--
M. Tolga Özses
Bilgi Teknolojisi Birimi