Eggheads: ALICE and eggdrop 1.6.17

Todor Pehlivanov be4hoct at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 02:23:07 CST 2005

Hello Wath. I have egghttp.tcl v1.0.6 and alice.tcl v1.2.0 and I'm
using www.agentruby.com as a server (which is options 1 I think: set
alice_engine 1 ). The tail of my .conf looks like this:
......some boring settings and modules to load...
source scripts/egghttp.tcl
source scripts/alice.tcl
...... more tcl's......

So nothing special there. If you want you can view both tcl's at:
http://www.risingempire.info/temp/alice.tcl    and
http://www.risingempire.info/temp/egghttp.tcl

My alice.tcl works fine. Greetings