Eggheads: Problem "Server says my nickname is invalid."

awyeah awyeah at usa.net
Sun Sep 26 19:10:40 CST 2004

How can I bind something, when the bot says this suppose in DCC, or when this
is triggered.

0x636,Server says my nickname is invalid.

I don't know how this is triggered or due to what, because when $nick is in
use the bot would normally switch to $nick, but in this case it doesn't. I
want the bot to switch to $altnick, or my defined nick if this happens. This
is DALnet's new 12hour enforcer case, in the new version of bahamut on
connection the the client server.

--
awyeah