Eggheads: requesting functions to be exported and other things

winkey rush at winkey.oompah.org
Wed Oct 27 20:20:07 CST 2004

None of these functions are available in eggdrop1.6, they have to exist
before they can be exported. however if you need these functions, write
them. and a hint on the flags, if the humans never see them just use
there integer values, &, |, and ^ do wonders with ints. check out
src/flags.h

you can use the memberlist pointers, but don't store them anyplace for
any time, if the person parts the memory will be free()ed and your still
have that pointer to that memory laying around

--
winkey <rush at winkey.oompah.org>