Eggheads: Install Issues

Froggy frogsteaks at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 18:11:06 CST 2004

I am attempting to install Eggdrop on my server for a
client.  I have successfully done this on a box using
cPanel/WHM control panel.  This box uses Ensim Pro
RHEL and I have errors on install.

When I first tried to do the install I got errors
about TCL not being installed when I ran ./configure.
I downloaded and installed TCL for this client.  When
I try to install now here is what I get...

./configure
    Configure is done.
    Type 'make config' (etc)

make config
    You can now compile the bot, using "make".

make
    (Compiling does fine, linking returns an error.)
./eggdrop: error while loading shared libraries:
libtcl8.4.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or (line is truncated)
make: *** [modegg] Error 127

Can someone point me in the right direction please?  I
think it is a DFU error on my part...

DB

=====