Eggheads: Install Issues

Froggy frogsteaks at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 15:54:18 CST 2004

Just getting back to this...  Here is what I have that
may be of help.

-- This is part of the output from my attempted
install --
checking for Tcl library... found
/usr/local/lib/libtcl8.4.so
checking for Tcl header... found
/usr/local/include/tcl.h
checking whether the Tcl system has changed... yes
checking for Tcl version... 8.4
checking for Tcl patch level... 8.4.6
checking for Tcl_Free in -ltcl8.4... yes
checking for TclpFinalizeThreadData in -ltcl8.4... no
--

-- This is /usr/local/lib --
drwxr-xr-x    3 root     root         4096 May  3

Does this help at all?  Is this set up correctly?
What do I do next?

Thanks..
DB

=====