Eggheads: Allowing eggdrop to enter room with Key

Michael xeon at xshellr8.com
Tue Jun 1 18:03:54 CST 2004

This sounds logical and probably safer, but how do you allow the bot to see
it once?

I do run getups and netbots, but I don't see how that solves the problem as
many have mentioned.  If all bots are not in the room there is no bot there
to allow them to enter when the room is key'd.  Am I missing something?

Michael