Eggheads: Allowing eggdrop to enter room with Key

Darko Ilic darko at onvol.net
Tue Jun 1 10:10:59 CST 2004

lordares wrote:

>.chanset #chan chanmode { +ntk KEYHERE }

This has other, possibly unwanted, side efects - bot will start
enforcing n,t,k modes. In other words if someone removes mode 'k' for
example, bot will try to put it back. This may not be problem, but if
you wanted your bot just to be able to join and nothing else, let it see
the key once and it will remember it.

Darko