Eggheads: Allowing eggdrop to enter room with Key

Michael xeon at xshellr8.com
Tue Jun 1 04:19:48 CST 2004

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how to get my bots to enter a room that have a key
set for the room.  In other words, I've set a specific password for the room
which is called a key, and in order for anyone (including bots) to join the
room they have to enter the key (password) along with the join command in
order to enter the room.

Is there a way to set a bot to automatically enter this key on join so it
can gain access or am I going to have to find a script which does this.

Any and all help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael