Eggheads: eggies opped on the Undernet

Tom Laermans tom.laermans at powersource.cx
Tue Jul 27 10:36:07 CST 2004

jordan wrote:

> Friends;
>
> I thank you for allowing to subscribe and participate in egghead news
> bulletins  & postings.  My question is regarding eggies on an @X
> channel...  Please explain how my eggies can be opped properly without
> violating any rules set forth by the Undernet. All eggdrops will be run
> on bot friendly servers...

Without violating any rules is in my opinion impossible.

To get ops from X, you need an X username. X usernames are only allowed
for live persons, and only one per person, too. Bots don't count. If
cservice sees your bot using an X username, they'll suspend the username.

That said, just get an X username and add it as 100 to your channel ;)

Tom
(SiD3WiNDR @ Spidernet, Undernet)