Eggheads: eggies opped on the Undernet

Nathan Grass (zaz@zaz.net) zaznet at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 03:43:12 CST 2004

I'm not an Undernet native so I'll watch for someone to post the
information you need.  I just wanted to state that it is good you are
taking your time and doing it right.  We too often see people rush
into brniging an Eggdrop onilne and causing problems for everyone
including themselves.

Continue to work on your eggdrop in this manner and you'll get a lot
more out of it/him/her.

Good Luck,

Nathan // zaz //  zaz at zaz.net