Eggheads: .whois generating an error

Chris Northwood chris at animebots.co.uk
Tue Jul 13 06:48:46 CST 2004

I was playing around with my Eggdrop today, and anyway, if you don't have
the notes module loaded, and do .whois Whoever in the partyline, the
errorInfo variable still get set, and hold the message: "invalid command
name "notes" while executing "notes $user""

It doesn't generate an error on the partyline, but if you have some script
that reports errors into an IRC channel by tracing errorInfo, it generates a
message. I'm quite sure it's not supposed to do that ;)

Chris Northwood.