Eggheads: Queue speed

CoolCold coolcold at coolcold.org
Mon Jul 5 12:13:25 CST 2004

Hello Connexion-McDo,

Monday, July 5, 2004, 3:11:41 PM, you wrote:

CMK> Hi,
CMK> I search a way to have a "speed eggdrop".

CMK> I set msgrate (mod/server.mod/server.c) to 0, i think it's a little faster
CMK> but not a lot.

CMK> Is there another way to speed up eggdrop ? Don't tell problem problem about
CMK> excess flood, it's another problem and I don't have it (I have a special
CMK> class on the ircd to protect my eggs against flood).

CMK> --
CMK> - Kévin
CMK> - Développeur PHP/mySQL
CMK> - Vous cherchez des idées de cadeaux ? Regardez sur www.dreams-connexion.com
CMK> !
CMK> - CV & réalisations : www.cv.wouf.biz

I've got my own server.c for eggdrop 1.6.15 that speedups my egg ( I
have similar problem,my eggs are flood exempted on ircd ). This
server.c helps but for short messages...for long texts ( 20 or more
lines) egg is still slow ;(( I donno C/C++ and can't edit code by
myself and remove flood limits,friend of mine helped me a little
Let me know if u got any other suggestion.

Here is link to my server.c http://web.coolcold.org/egg_1.6.15_nomsglimit.server.c

np: t r a n c e [] c o n t r o l "Deep Vibrations [[ 2000-06-12 ]]"

Best regards,
CoolCold [COOLCOLD-RIPN]