Eggheads: script devel

Phil Dibowitz phil at ipom.com
Sat Feb 21 15:51:15 CST 2004

Rickard Utgren wrote:
> On Friday, February 20, 2004, Phil Dibowitz wrote:
>

>>I made it one line. It still didn't work. Its REALLY simple. I don't
>>geddit. I have:
>

> Since everyone else in this thread failed to point you in the right
> direction, read docs/tcl-commands.doc. It was written to answer these
> kinds of questions.
>
> In the furure, you might have better luck fidning help in your local
> eggdrop help channel, it seems this list has gone mad.

I beg to differ. I went to re-read the tcl-commands file, and despite
puthelp and putserv being different output queues they should both work.

In fact, I've USED putserv for exactly this kind of purpose. And it
works in any other proc I have... but it doesn't work if its the _only_
thing in the proc, and I'm still not sure why.

Phil Dibowitz                             phil at ipom.com
Freeware and Technical Pages              Insanity Palace of Metallica

  - Benjamin Franklin, 1759