Eggheads: script devel

Fredrik Löhr nml375 at telia.com
Sat Feb 21 05:58:56 CST 2004

[mailto:eggheads-bounces at eggheads.org]
> On Behalf Of Rickard Utgren
> Sent: den 21 februari 2004 11:50
> To: eggheads at eggheads.org
> Subject: Re: Eggheads: script devel
>
> On Friday, February 20, 2004, Phil Dibowitz wrote:
>
> > I made it one line. It still didn't work. Its REALLY simple. I don't
> > geddit. I have:
>
> Since everyone else in this thread failed to point you in the right
> direction, read docs/tcl-commands.doc. It was written to answer these
> kinds of questions.
>
> In the furure, you might have better luck fidning help in your local
> eggdrop help channel, it seems this list has gone mad.
>

> --                 _
>                   ( )
> Rickard Utgren     X   ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
> pixelz at pix.pp.se  / \    AGAINST HTML MAIL

Now you hurt my feelings... ;)
I'm quite sure I pointed out the eggdrop bible (doc/tcl-commands.doc),
but nevertheless, you can't mention it too often :)

As for madness, I know I've been away for far too long, but I remembered
it being quite "mad" back then aswell (guess that's why I felt right at
home here, hehe )

/Fredrik Löhr (aka NML_375)