Eggheads: script devel

Dave C. davec at autobahn.mb.ca
Fri Feb 20 22:30:31 CST 2004

bind pub - !some some
proc some {nick uhost handle Channel Args} {
puthelp "NOTICE $nick :hello or whatever"

}
$nick = Yournick
$uhost = yourident at yourhost.yourdomain
$handle = YourHandle  (or * if you don't have a handle on the bot)
$Args = Not sure if it includes the actual command or not, but this
contains most or all of the channel message with the command

That will most likely work....