Eggheads: script devel

Phil Dibowitz phil at ipom.com
Fri Feb 20 13:29:56 CST 2004

Hey folks,

I'm working on taking a pre-exiting script and adding some stuff to
it.

All of the useful functions I added work. I also wanted to add a
"help" type message. It didn't work.

I made it one line. It still didn't work. Its REALLY simple. I don't
geddit. I have:

bind pub - !some some

proc some {} {
putserv "NOTICE phil : in ophelp"
}

And it doesn't msg me when I do "!some" I also tried other names as
well, but to no avail. All the other bind/procs I wrote that have
similar putservs in them work just fine. What am I missing?!

Phil Dibowitz                             phil at ipom.com
Freeware and Technical Pages              Insanity Palace of Metallica

 - Benjamin Franklin, 1759