Eggheads: resetting uptime.eggheads.org

Michael - Xeon xeon at xshellr8.com
Thu Feb 12 20:43:55 CST 2004

OK, I guess I shouldn't assume, but my assumption is that this was being fed
into some form of mysql database and they would be quite useable.  Not
knowing how this data was actually being gathered at the backend, it would
make a good project if that's not what's being done today.

Just a thought,

Michael