Eggheads: Bot locking up when rotating logs, and other times

J janus at magicstar.net
Wed Feb 11 16:37:09 CST 2004

Greetings,
  I have a problem with one of my eggdrops.  It seems to lock up whenever it
rotates it's logfiles and whenever the machine it's on is under heavy (but
not terminaly heavy) load.  The process for the eggdrop uses 48+% CPU and
more often than not, over 80%.  I am running eggdrop1.6.12 and have tried
.14 and .10 and they all seem to do similar things.  Running RedHat9 on a
PIII 600 w/512MB Ram.

Any information you need I will try to provide.