Eggheads: Too many udef's?

Chris Northwood chris at animebots.co.uk
Tue Aug 24 05:35:18 CST 2004

Occasionally, on a rehash or startup, my Egg reports the following error:

[16:30] Tcl error in file 'DeathScythe.channels':
[16:30]
    while executing
"channel add #mafia at home { chanmode +Ctn idle-kick 0 stopnethack-mode 3
revenge-mode 0 need-op {} need-invite {} need-key {}                  ne..."
    (file "DeathScythe.channels" line 12)

And the bot wouldn't parse any further in the channel file. I tried to
restore the backup (.tcl source DeathScythe.channels~bak) and got:

illegal channel option: ud  while executing "channel add #mafia at home {
chanmode +tn idle-kick 0 stopnethack-mode 3             revenge-mode 0
need-op {} need-invite {} need-key {}          need-unban..." (file
"DeathScythe.channels~bak" line 12) invoked from within "source
DeathScythe.channels~bak"

So, it looks like not all of the line is being read, and it's being cut off.

Now, the question is, is this a Tcl problem or an Eggdrop problem?

Chris Northwood.