Eggheads: *hrmf*

E. Stuart Hicks ehicks at binarymagi.com
Mon Sep 8 16:48:51 CST 2003

No, I'm not a moderator; however it's not really their jobs either.  Running
good antivirus software is just manditory these days and by 'good' I mean
something that ties into email software since that's by far the prefered
propogation method now.  (Long gone are the days where virii reproduce by
accidentally leaving infected floppy disks in the drive.)

Also, it's just common knowledge not to run email attachments unless you're
*absolutely sure* you can trust them.  Even that's no guarantee that you
won't be infected with Word macro virii or the like.  Good, regularly
updated antivirus software is just a necessity these days and trying to get
everyone else to take responsibility for your own safety just irritates me.