Eggheads: multiple bots

Ronny Vårdal ting at runbox.no
Sun Nov 30 19:22:20 CST 2003

Hi MEGA...

Emech can start multiple bots trough one process.

Eggdrop can also start multiple bots from one binary, but will take equally
amount of processes (3 bots = 3 processes).

The eggdrop way is to> ./eggdrop config1, then ./eggdrop config2 (or rename
the configs to the bots nick).

Also if the first line in the config is set correctly, and you chmod 755
<the config>, you can start the bot with ./configname (as it will lookup the
binary from the first line).

Med vennlig hilsen / Yours truly

Ronny Vårdal
· ting @ irc · rv10o-norid · http://floppy.no/ ·

"File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/n)"