Eggheads: Re: Decryption?

DJ TimmiDee djtimmidee at gmx.de
Thu Jul 17 03:22:40 CST 2003

I recommend wordlists with some enhancments, for example Numbers at the end or
to substitute "e" with "3" .. and so on :)

Furthermore you should use the eggdrop encryption algorithms to encrypt the passwords.
Then you could compare your Hash with the Hash in the Userfile.

Using the DCC-Commands with eggdrop for tring bruteforceing pw's is IMHO to
slow :)

You should have some fast machinecode to do this :)

But you must have access to the Bots userfile and if the Bot uses some seed
for encryption algo, you must have also access to this :)

BTW Which encryption does eggdrop use? .. Unix-encrypt, blowfish, des ?
or does it use Hashes (md5, sha1) ?

MfG
DjTimmiDee