Eggheads: Question about numeric output...

Dariusz Kulinski takeda at eggheads.w.pl
Sun Aug 17 12:16:12 CST 2003

Hello Rob,

Sunday, August 17, 2003, 10:25:11 AM, you wrote:

> I'm not shure if i'm the only one having this problem, but frankly i have never checked in to it untill now. I was just wondering why on my eggdrop it produces numeric output instead of the test
> message that it's suppost to... Am I not loading a file right or something?

Did you do "make install", and starting bot from ~/eggdrop directory?
I'm pretty sure that you're starting bot from directory that you used
to compile bot.

The problem is that language files aren't in right place (make install
is moving them where they should be)

 Dariusz                            mailto:takeda at eggheads.w.pl
SCSA, SCNA, LPI, CCNA, MCP certified