Eggheads: Cover disks

Philip Richardson ppslim at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 30 02:31:13 CST 2003

Tuesday, April 29, 2003, 11:51:36 PM, Philip Richardson wrote:

  PC Plus. Dunno how available it is on the other side of the pond
  (though I do remember purchasing it on my last visit).

  As usual, yes, Linux distros are provided on the disks (3 in total),
  and eggdrop may well be included in the ISO's. However, the copy I
  seen was not part of it. It was freely sitting within the library of
  software they provide. It even had it's it's own little piece on the
  cover-disk interface.

  I even found the egghead logo sitting on this disk, though it isn't
  used in the interface (shame).

--
Eggdrop: Wooopps!
 Philip                          mailto:ppslim at ntlworld.com