Eggheads: learn tcl

Dariusz Kulinski takeda at eggheads.w.pl
Thu Apr 10 10:26:53 CST 2003

Hello Bane,

Thursday, April 10, 2003, 1:57:57 AM, you wrote:

> Hi,
> is there any goood link for fast learning TCL. like learn tcl in 14 days...
> i don't need to learn all tcl and to be experienced just for some small
> custom needs of my #
> or if anyone is glad to help me change existing tcl to add some futures i
> would be greatfull.
> (it is based on changing topics with some commands and overall that's it...

Personaly I learned using TCL Manual
(http://www.tcl.tk/man/tcl8.0/TclCmd/contents.htm),
doc/tcl-commands.doc (included with eggdrop) and looking at somebody's
scripts.

If you wan't to learn very fast, you should learn first pure TCL,
there is list of tutorials http://resource.tcl.tk/resource/doc/start/
After that you just need review list of eggdrop commands.

Here is book Tcl/tk in 24 hours by Sams
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN%3D0672317494/brentwelchA/103-5161594-8551060

According to links this is html version of that book, but actually
doesn't look like it:
http://www.itd.clrc.ac.uk/Publications/Cookbook/index.html

 Dariusz                            mailto:takeda at eggheads.w.pl
SCSA, SCNA, LPI, CCNA, MCP certified