Eggheads: +a channel vs chanuser modes

John Enterkin jenterkin at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 04:10:40 CST 2003

i bet you never tried to manage bans in Undernet using X, did you? :) its a
nightmare compared to eggdrop.  i dont know about other services on other
networks.  but also, as has been mentioned by others, eggdrop is MUCH more
stable than services.  not only is any eggdrop itself alone usually more
stable than services (if it's on a decent shell) but most channels of any
size have several bots which share the same information, thus you have
redundancy that services can't touch.

not only that, you know of any services that you can upload scripts to? :)
start, stop, change servers, reconfigure, etc at will?

--
John Enterkin