Plain Text (was Re: Eggheads: console...)

Shawn McMahon smcmahon at eiv.com
Wed Apr 9 12:25:30 CST 2003

On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 08:22:40PM +0200, Ronny Vårdal said:
> Please write in plain text to this list.. It's the second time today, that I have to open an attachment to read the mail itself.

We are.  There is a bug in your MUA that causes it to not follow RFC
1521 recommendations when confronted with a PGP/MIME signature.

Complain to Microsoft, not the list.

--
Shawn McMahon     | Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
EIV Consulting    | that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any