Eggheads: Feature requests

Ronny Vårdal ronny.vardal at runbox.no
Thu Sep 12 11:13:01 CST 2002

<some of the content has been removed>

> That is always a possibility. But i have a stable hub on a good connection
> and a alt-hub if that one goes down. I'm really willing to take a chance
> with that rather than to have my userfile cracked on some remote shell.
>
> Minor userfile is ok as long as it doesnt store any passwords and is synched
> to the real userfile.

</removement>

Why not just use another encryption? Make your own encryption module with your own algorithm maybe? Or a not so common encryption (execept double ROT-13 :p), so that it will be harder to decrypt cuz people expect to face blowfish, des3 or md5 or something in your userfile.

> Andri
> aka Merlin at IRCnet

Inputs from ting that is...