Eggheads: need some help !

Michael michael.lawver at pointoflightproducts.com
Mon Aug 26 02:28:00 CST 2002

Well there are several ways to prevent this, here are a couple.

Why not stop setting the global bans to begin with and make them local to the
channel.

In other words:

Instead of Global:

.+ban *!host at domain <Reason>

Set it:

.+ban *!host at domain #Room <Reason>

If you cannot get the others in the botnet to do this kind of ban instead of
global then just stop sharing and make your bot just +h and not +gs with the
botattr command, if yours is the hub just don't share with the other bots in
the botnet

These two things are probably the best ways to take care of the issue you
described.

Michael =o)