Eggheads: Standalone blowfish encryption.

Ray Van Dolson rayvd at bludgeon.org
Tue Aug 20 22:48:01 CST 2002

If anyone's interested, I have posted a version of eggpass.c and a
primitive Python class at http://www.bludgeon.org/~rayvd/source/pyEggUtils
I'm currently using this package to do web authentication against accounts
in my Eggdrop user file.  I had been using an eggpass.c file I'd come
across on this mailing list, but for some reason it stopped working
properly when I upgraded my Linux box.  The one at the above URL is my own
port and seems to work pretty well for me.

If you want to use the Python module, you'll need the latest verision of
SWIG installed.

Comments?

Ray Van Dolson