Eggheads: Eggdrop 1.6.12 configure error

Ronny Vårdal ting at runbox.no
Sat Aug 17 11:44:09 CST 2002

I've got OpenBSD 3.1 (straight out of the box), and a user of mine has got this.. I think I've got it ones too.. But it doesn't harm the building at all.. The bot runs fine.
My only problem is that the TCL.tgz package from OpenBSD doesn't support dynamic linking, and therefore all modules will become a part of the eggdrop binary.

Ting.