Eggheads: halfop

CoolCold coolcold at hotbox.ru
Sun Aug 4 15:39:01 CST 2002

Hello Wcc,

Saturday, August 3, 2002, 3:42:02 AM, you wrote:

>> Hello eggheads,
>>
>>   I've installed eggdrop 1.6.12,set user +ly on channel but bot dunno
>>   wanna halfop...any ideas?
>>   (userhost matchs)

W> Can you try setting the user +gv and see if he gets voiced? If not, try
W> removing the ly and see if he gets voiced. This would help with debugging.

Hmm...bot voiced user but didnt halfop until I .-user and .+user again
than halfop works fine...but one more 'feature' appeared - bot begun
to deop me if I op myself (i'm ircop and +n user on channel)until
1.6.12 bot reacts fine on self-opping...I've make .rehash and all
seems to be fine...except bot sometimes like to op himself (it's ircop
too :) ),but I can't handle it cuz it occures when I'm not on irc.
When more info will be availeble,I'll send log.

 CoolCold                            mailto: coolcold at hotbox.ru