Eggheads: is this for real?

TheRaven theraven at mindless.com
Sat Feb 6 19:46:24 CST 1999

Well, I'll be damned, it fucking works.

And here I thought my new rutimer was the only way it could be done :)

Thanks man.

proc rutimer {seconds command} {
   regsub -all {\[|\]|\$} $command {\\&} outtext
   return [utimer $seconds $outtext]
}

  Raven.

PS.  If I don't like the way the eggdrop tcl commands work, is there no way
I can trap execution before or after *any* command and add my little proc
in for manipulation?